Kirq (Binary package)
Most users will want to download a binary package of Kirq, which
bundles together the application and its dependencies, to provide a
single installation package.
acq is not included in the Kirq binary package; if you want it, you'll
need to download and build the kirq-acq source release, below.
Source Release (includes Kirq and acq)
Source releases include both Kirq and acq and require a working
installation of Python 2.7, Qt4, and PyQt4. See the associated README
for details of how to satisfy these dependencies on various platforms.
acq further assumes a working Unix shell environment.
Supplementary and Auxiliary Scripts
- fuzz - a function for MS Excel and OOo/LO
Calc that implements the "direct method" of calibrating fuzzy sets
- galois - Unix shell script to generate
Galois lattices, using DOT (Graphviz) language
- tt2mat - Unix shell script to
convert acq and Kirq truth tables to affiliation matrix (Galois
Sample Data Sets
- stokke07.csv - data set from Stokke's (2007) analysis of
international regime shaming
- breakdown.txt - data set from Ragin's democratic
breakdown analysis (Rihoux and Ragin 2009, Chapter 5)
- brownbos95.dat - data set from Brown and Boswell's (1995)
analysis of Black strikebreaking during the 1919 steel strike
Claude Rubinson <email@example.com>
Last modified: Thu Mar 12 20:54:32 CDT 2015